Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY 2008

Some pics to remember the occasion. It is SOOOOOOO hard to get a pic of the entire family looking in the same direction together or with the appropriate expression. For now, I have to settle for what i can get, at least till the kids get older.. this is what I've got




There are some decent ones though... but I know I'll like to keep the ones above too to remember their cheekiness!All smiles here are mostly achieved through tickling the kiddos or adults making monkey faces (which explains why the kids are often looking elsewhere.







Does anyone think Angie is starting to look more like me?

3 comments:

Sher said...

yes she IS!!!! esp in the pic of her and mark where she is grinning away, she looks exactly like u!!!!

Lilian said...

You have a beautiful family. My favourite picture is the 4th one, your younger girl looks extremely cute there.

Alison and Angeline said...

I love that pic too Lilian. And your boys are sooo cute too.. they seem highly intelligent.. I have yet to get a boy! Sher, you see me in that pic of her grinning away... got ah?