Thursday, October 30, 2008

SHE'S OK!



After receiving all these concerned queries about Ally from my friends (Thank you guys for your concern), I thought I had better write an entry to tell you all is fine! Ally has not spoken about it since and she's her usual self. Maybe she gets a little scared when she walks past the "area" at night but then many kids are afraid of the dark. Only setback to our sleep training for her is that now, she needs the bedroom door open in the afternoon and at night when she goes to sleep by herself. And the night-time sleeping by herself has been put on hold. She sleeps well but she can't fall asleep alone in the room yet. So, she will hang around till my maid has finished bathing and goes into the room to sleep with her. So, Ally sleeps at 8ish 9. My maid does too. Good life! We're thinking of putting the two girls together soon. Hopefully Angeline will be a good influence. That girl sleeps by herself willingly - our best e.g of effective sleep training.

So, anyways, this post breaks the moody spell. Yay! I have to confess that I am the world's worst and laziest blogger. Sometimes I blog so little I forget the password when I want to write something. Try to make up for it somehow.....

1 comment:

HM said...

Glad to know Ally is fine. And yes do blog more with updates of the kiddos. I miss them!